Wednesday, March 13, 2019

LAUAN603 - Weekly #6

Feedback on group presentation:

My peers like the LoopdeLoop live brief, Pig Gif I have recently submitted to the website, mostly the colouring and textures, but also the 'style of animation', this is mostly in relation to the character designs in the animation and each of their actions in the scene.

One of the presentations I really liked and I asked about it for the pylonanimations contest, Ollie showed me about 'overshoots' when animating the squash and stretch, which is a purposeful exaggeration for fast actions and effect.

Linking me this Instagram account that goes into more detail about this technique for more attractive and interesting 2D animation, that inspired Ollie in his research.







instagram source for overshoots examples








Weekly Goals:

Finish drafting the rough band member rough scenes so far, so they are really for refinement.

Complete the character design challenge live brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment