Saturday, February 4, 2017

Animatic analysis



This animatic is based from my storyboard, using the original imagery with in-betweens added for the faster pacing and detail, describing the more exact actions of the characters, this was suggested that I apply for the rest, but I thought that the basic cycled imagery showing each accident made more sense for me to animate later on. Then develop the remaining animation with the more specific actions from the characters, as this final scene is more in depth and descriptive.

Purposely only featuring grey scale colours and outlines because this is a simplistic animatic and all featured colours in the final animation are going to be quite basic, the only bright colour is the warriors fire breath which is shown a white, I think using grey scale works well for colouring in an animatic because colouring is always something that I approach in the final development stages of my animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment