Monday, March 27, 2017

APPLIED ANIMATION
Weekly Group work

Animating as a group notes

Animation is about individual characteristics and in group work, experiments using different styles, adjusting or relating my techniques as an animator to each other's styles and functionality in a group is not a gain for me and I feel limits my potential when adjusting to unique and personally, unfamiliar approach or design under business or college project guidelines. 

Animations I feel are one persons art, taking reference that is of personal effect which doesn't not contribute to a group cohesion to formulate objectives. Perhaps animating in groups can achieve more progress in production so I need to find a good balance between our styles and inevitably dilute my fantasies so we can progress with equal input for our personal projects and animation to produce a strong concept...

No comments:

Post a Comment